Representation of Small Businesses
We are especially proud of our experience in providing proactive advice as counselors to help our clients avoid litigation and ensure compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements affecting the workplace. Our office has advised our clients with corporate formation and compliance, employee handbooks, personnel policies and procedures and forms, and employment and separation agreements, including non-compete provisions. We regularly counsel employers of statutory and regulatory changes and legal decisions that impact the workplace.
- Corporate formation.
- Drafting Articles and Bylaws.
- Human Resources and Personnel Policies.
- Employee Handbooks.
- Administrative and Judicial Defense Litigation.
- Negotiations with Creditors, U.S. EEOC, Unemployment Compensation, etc.
- Conversion and Compliance with the Affordable Health Care Act.